The Evolution of the Electrical Network in the Energy Transition
This briefing summarizes the contributions of the five panelists:
– Katrien PRINS, Networks and Regional Initiatives Unit, Directorate-General for Energy, European Commission
– Bendt BENDTSEN, Member of the European Parliament, Danish Conservative People’s Party, European People’s Party
– Michel DERDEVET, Secretary-General and member of the board of directors, ENEDIS
– Matthias DÜRR, Director of European Affairs, AMPRION
– Hervé LAFFAYE, Director of European and International Relations, RTE
This text is a summary of their introductory presentations, their answers to participants’ questions, and participants’ contributions.
The session was attended by Marcel GRIGNARD, President of Confrontations-Europe; Anne MACEY, Chief Executive; and Carole ULMER, Director of Studies. The meeting was organized by Alexandre FERRAFIAT, Policy Officer for the Confrontations-Europe Brussels Office; the debates were moderated by Michel CRUCIANI, Climate and Energy Advisor.
8 February 2017 Breakfast