Date / Heure
9 h 00 min - 12 h 00 min
Anticipating future skills needs is of paramount importance for Europe. Skills are a determining factor for labour market inclusion. Besides, ensuring skills match on the labour market is a lever of competitiveness for European industry. Disposing of appropriate skills determines the industry’s ability to take fully advantage from current industrial transformations (stemming from globalization, digitalization, ecological transition, etc.).
To successfully face this challenge, (private and public) actors have to cooperate in order to determine future trends and needs of industry and to adapt employment and training strategies and policies.
– Carlos Manuel TRINDADE, President of the Labour Market Observatory, European Economic and Social Committee
– Felix ROHN, Policy officer, unit E2. Skills and Qualification, DG EMPL, European Commission
– Vincent AUSSILLOUX, Directeur du Département Économie finances, France Stratégie
– Liga BALTINA, Senior Researcher and Manager, Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini
– Marie MEIXNER, Expert, Syndex