Investing in Europe means that Europe is able to be more cooperative in its projects, to elaborate new balances between the economical, social and societal levels.
A more fraternal world, liveable, and where it will be worth living.
Individual and collective responsibility of the European citizens, this is the meaning of the commitment of Confrontations Europe.
Why should I become member of Confrontations Europe?
- To support European participatory democracy
- To influence the choices made by national and European decision-makers
- To elaborate with other European stakeholders proposals to boost the economic and social development in Europe
- To join our network of 30.000 citizens and actors in Europe
- To receive our publications : Confrontations Europe, La Revue ; Interface, our French-English monthly newsletter ; L’Option de Confrontations Europe
- To participate in our working groups in Paris and/or Brussels
There is an urgent need to commit ourselves to bring Europe out of unemployment, sluggish growth and to restore the Europeans’ confidence.
More than ever citizens and actors need to be informed about the European challenges.
To receive Confrontations Europe, the Review in French by mail, you just need to subscribe (28€/year).
We thank you for your support.
If you become member of Confrontations Europe, you will receive the Review and enjoy all other benefits for your membership.